Saturday, November 6, 2010

OPpss~~7 Month =D~

today is our 7 month annivesary~!
wow~the time is passing so fast...
i stil remember that how we know each other , become a MSN friend , when you ask me number when we meet at school ,  and bla bla bla~
oww~ they are stil so fresh in my mind (^o^) 
today i have a appointment with a skin doctor....
oh ya....
i have a allergic skin...
alway need to see doctor =.='''...
sometimes will sudddenly keep POP and PoP so many pimple in a short time (T.T)
GOD is fair~I TRUST HIM! [^_^]
ONE DAYS...i sure will get back my good skin~~(dreaming {*_*}  )
 the doctor tell me that my skin is too allergic...
need to change another medicine n try it again...
but not sure it will works to me or not..
im so sad and afraid when hear about this (n.n) 
yes...im afraid because if it is not work again...
my face will become serious...
i will loss confident again in this few weeks!HAHA...=(
well~i had spend more than RM 1k JUST FOR see the doctor~
other skincare never count...
but my skin still the same=.=....
im a poor student~=)
RM1k for me not a smal amount k!!!
LOLx...
WISH I CAN GET WELL SOON~ASAP!!!
Besides that..today i having my lunch at Domino's pizza...
my bf imtroduce me a type a desert name :banana kaya pizza
HEY~it is AMAZING AND SO DELICIOUS~
you should have a try~=O
REALLY REALLY NICE~I LOVE IT MUCHIE~

HERE'S MY PICCHA~=p 


patrick:yeah~fell so gud~syok~hmm~hmm~*o*

patrick:kiss me baby~muackzzz~!(fa hao face=p)


*Iss me!*


0 Comments:

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates