Friday, November 5, 2010

4th NOV! Mission failed(get a free beg at UNIQLO=( )❤

well....i was waked up at 7.30am from my sweeet sweeettt dream~
because...i had a important mission for  the day~
4th nov is the days of the japan brand UNIQLO opening day!
so...i need to wake up early & reach there early to line-up ...
but sadly...
when we reach there...
it was just 10am...
but there were many people!omg!
i am so curious  that they wake up at what time and when u guys start to line up at here!
FINALLY...
im giving up...
i don't want be a sardin jz because of shopping...(n.n)
then...
my friends~yinshin...panpan n dannie
decide that go to the restoran at pavilion name's WONG KOK...
we having our breakfast n chit-chat at there...
well...this is a good idea to let us forget about failed mission..t.t
afterthat~ we went to shopping ~=D
 i buyed a eyeliner from M.A.C...and one pants one dress one cloth~(^o^)
im a lazy girl~that's all for my story=p~let's see my piccha~

hii~=D
dannie ong wif mie~what a pretty girl beside me..fel so shy=p

the shop~UNIQLO~like sardin right? =.='''

act ccute~~wahahah=D

yummy~❤

i haven ready=.=''

yeah~~~=.=

lai lai~''quan jia fu''

yo~tis girl~evytm talk n talk wif her lou gong zai~=D

while waiting our food~yinshinface writting:im so hungry man!haha

the middle:panpan the left side:bobo the right side:is me!

my breakfst:fried egg , balcon wif shanghai mee~sluppp~

my wearing's~not special at all~XD


 

0 Comments:

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates