Friday, October 8, 2010

Nice Trying~=D ♥

after adding cheese and egg...its becOme milk colour..
Did you hear before maggi soup + cheese?^o^
take a try...it is really so NICE!THUMB UP UP UP UP!! 


AT 6.30pm...i telling myself today i must wake up before 8pm...
then i just can cook a nice dinner for myself=)
but i failed to done it again!(deng>.<! )
oh ya...forget to tel you...im a ''sleeping pig'' or you can learn my baby call me ''sleeping beauty'' too~=p
i need to sleep at least 8 hours in a days...
in holidays...i need to sleep more than 10 hours~!
that's why...take a short sleep in my afternoon is already become one part of my life!^^
i had heard many peaple saaid before taking a nap in afternoon is the most natural skin care product that can let u get a good skin!(OMG...OMG...OMG!p/s:there is no more reason to let me say 'NO' to my afternoon nap...hehe)

EHEM...i think im already jump far far away from my today's topic...=.=
LOLx!
when i wake up....already late(9pm)..
the first thing i do is give a call to my baby...
and say:

visean:hey...why you didn't call me wake up?!

patrick:no...i though you already wake up and you didn't call             me to wake you up


visean:*(heart thinkng:stupid!means that you are not care                  me lo.just know gaming.don't know doing what there!if you dare go to kao lui i sure kill u 99!!!)*   
         OK LO...U DIDN;T CHOI ME DE=( (but in the phone i        just ans this to him!(n.n) )


that's is why they always say:girls thinking such as 'nail in the deep sea'!HAHA~XD

after end the calls, i start my cooking...=)
after open my refrigilator, im decide to cook maggi(because that is the most FAST AND EASY way to me!IM SO HUNGRY!)
then i start to cook and bla bla bla....
suddenly i remember that i wacth a entertainment show have a artist said that he lk to put cheese in his maggi mee)
i like cheese very much...
so i decide to give a try!=D...hahaha
hope that its wont let my 'pet pet'' open a sunflower=)
when i test the ''first mouth''...
really OMG..
it is so NICE!i cant imagine it can be so delicious!thx god! T.T
haha...

anyway...
if you hv see my blog and THIS POST...u should take a try like me=)
im sure u wont regret about this!haha~=p


*door closed*

0 Comments:

 

This Template is Brought to you by : AllBlogTools.com blogger templates